Possible Types of Dumpsters
- Due of its modest size, it may fit in a variety of locations and contain little amounts of garbage (construction, household, etc.)
- Ideal for small-scale construction trash or household cleanup three pickup truck loads about
- Suitable for roofing, remodeling, and renovation projects
- Suitable for small-scale construction projects and household garbage
- Six pickup truck loads approximately
- Ideal for extensive building cleanouts
- Holds demolition and construction waste
- Used a lot to clean up after construction
- Nine pickup truck loads approximately
- Good for big waste and debris disposals
- The most effective method for large-scale operations and heavy rubbish removal
- Twelve pickup truck loads about
Our Trash Removal and Dumpster Pickup Process
Do you have old furniture or other junk cluttering up your Birmingham home or need reliable debris removal for a construction site in Shelby County, AL? Call T3 Dumpsters at (205) 901-4077 for a dumpster rental today.
When you need to get rid of junk or yard waste, we've got the dumpster for the job! At T3 Dumpsters, we help contractors, homeowners, and business owners conveniently remove waste and junk through our dumpster rental services.
You can count on a smooth, safe delivery and pickup of your waste receptacle, whether you need to clean out decades of junk before a big move or remove construction debris to keep a worksite tidy. When you choose T3 as your dumpster rental company in Shelby County, AL, you'll benefit from competitive prices, a flexible rental period, and a team that provides friendly, professional service.
Reasons to Rent a Dumpster
You might need to rent a dumpster for many circumstances involving junk removal and waste management. For example, a residential dumpster rental can be the easiest way to remove large amounts of yard waste after a landscaping project.
Our customers often call us for debris and trash removal when they don't have the time to tackle it solo. Responsibly disposing of garbage and unwanted items takes time and knowledge of where you can take certain types of waste. By renting a dumpster, you leave the job of hauling away all your junk and debris to us.
You can rent a dumpster for any of these reasons:
- Garbage disposal
- Old furniture disposal
- Old appliance disposal
- Foreclosure cleanout
- Construction debris removal
- Demolition debris removal
- Yard waste removal
When you rent a dumpster from T3 Dumpsters for a residential kitchen remodel, business cleanout, or construction site, we'll bring your dumpster on time and return to pick it up once you've filled it.
Residential Dumpster Rental Size Options in Shelby County
We have small and large dumpsters to suit a variety of needs. Our dumpster size options include:
- 15 Yard Dumpsters can hold approximately 15 cubic yards, which is about 80 to 100 bags of trash or three pickup truck loads. You may rent this size during a roof replacement project or a small home remodel.
- 20 Yard Dumpsters can hold up to 130 trash bags or six pickup loads. This dumpster size best suits medium-sized projects, such as cleaning out part of your home or business.
- 25 Yard Dumpsters can hold up to 160 trash bags or nine pickup loads. You may rent this size to hold demolition waste or construction debris.
- 30 Yard Dumpsters can hold up to 190 bags of trash or 12 pickup loads and best suit large projects at homes and businesses, such as a full cleanout or move-out.
If you need dumpster rental services in Shelby County, AL, but don't know which dumpster size to rent, get in touch with our team at T3 Dumpsters. We can help you determine the ideal size for your needs.
What Can't You Put in a Rented Dumpster?
You cannot put specific toxic or dangerous items into dumpsters due to safety and environmental concerns. Examples of things not allowed in dumpsters include:
- Flammable substances
- Hazardous waste
- New or used motor oil
- Gas or propane
- Bulk liquid items
- Pool chemicals
- Paint cans
- Old tires
Disposing of these types of items requires different processes. If you have buckets of used motor oil stacked up in your garage or old varnish you don't know what to do with, call our team. We can help you with the proper disposal of items that can't go into our rental dumpsters.
Trust Us for Dumpster Rental Services Near Alabaster, AL
Whether you need a small dumpster rental for a bathroom renovation or a large dumpster for a comprehensive office cleanout, you can rely on T3 Dumpsters for convenient, flexible, and affordable dumpster rental services. We'll drop off your dumpster when you need it, leave it for the agreed-upon rental period, and haul it away when you're finished. We'll help you keep your project on schedule and on budget.
Get a quote on your dumpster rental today by filling out our online form or calling us at (205) 901-4077. We provide dumpster rentals in Alabaster, Birmingham, Chelsea, Harpersville, Hoover, Montevallo, and many other nearby areas.